There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
* Fix crash on processors without SSE. The game now doesn't crash when executed on processors whit no SSE support. Older Athlon/Duron processors doesn't support SSE extended instruction set.
* Antialiasing support. Users with fast graphic cards and almost 64MB of VRAM can enjoy full anti aliased graphic. To enable antialiasing run the "Beyond Good & Evil Settings" application, go to the "Advanced Setting" tab and move the "Antialiansing" slider to "On". WARNING: Do not force antialiasing on the graphic card control panel that will result on black screens and corrupted graphic.
* Shadows can be disabled. If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can disable shadows.
* Lower screen resolution available. If you want to reduce further the VRAM consumption you can choose screen resolutionsunder 640x480
* Improved sun special effect. Now the sun special effect works on any graphic card and has a better behaviour.
* Improved water blur effect. Now the water blur effect works with no graphic glitches.
* Speed up water reflection. Now if you set the water detail to low you obtain a better speed up.
* General speed up. Changed many things to gain speed where possible.
Beyond Good & Evil Save Game Fixer
Steps you need to take after downloading the fixer:
- save in the area where the bug occurs, exit the game and use the BGAE Fix tool.
- select the save game you just made, and click "Central Hall Fix".
- Start BG&E again, load the save game and now you should have the key in your inventory. Give one to Double H and progress through the area.
- You'll eventually return to the same area where the bug occurred. Make a new save game there.
- Exit the game, use the BGAE Fix tool, select the save game and click "Central Hall Swap".
- When you load the save game, you should find yourself in the area before the Central Hall and should be able to progress without further problems.
Uploaded by Andrew Armstrong on